Getting started with IkaScope Application
IkaScope app is the free companion software that works together with IkaScope. It is used to control the device and visualize captured signals. Of course, this application is multiplatform, meaning you can use it on your phone as well as your computer.
You can download the latest version of the app here.
IkaScope interface overview
The IkaScope app is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. Almost everything on this software is only 2 clicks away from the main view. This view is composed of 9 different parts plus the signal itself onto the dynamic grid.
- IkaScope’s general menu gives access to the connection wizard
- Oscilloscope general settings like coupling and trigger options
- Analyze tools allows the user to add cursors and/or use automatic measurements
- Autoset button launches the automatic signal finder
- History is where all the captures are saved after releasing ProbeClick™ tip
- Grid settings shows the settings of the signal displayed
- IkaScope device info displays the current state of the device. It provides further information when clicked.
- The Share button is used to share your measurements
- Notification center displays useful context related information.